Getting error while trying to run the process

Hi Support,

I am working with the Enterprise Edition, and I am getting this error when I try to run the Data Flow Process in the designer.

DatabaseSource1: Error accessing database table <dbo. [table]> for verification. Login failed for user [domain user]

However, I was able to import data into the CRM when I was trying to run the process from Community Edition. I can connect with my domain user to Source and Destination SQL Server and the same is defined in Astera Enterprise Data Flow Designer too and it authenticates well. It only happens when I try to run the process it ends up with this error.

DatabaseSource1 : Error accessing database table <dbo. [table]> for verification. Login failed for user [domain user]

Also, the account that the server is running under has access to the SQL server database. But still, I am getting this error.

Hello,

When you execute a data flow, the process is run by the Centerprise server which is running by default under the ‘local system account’. Since the server is trying to connect to the database server as a 'local system account ,’ it is unable to connect to the database.

Change the logon for the server and it should work fine. To do this, go to the machine where the Centerprise server is running, open the Component Services, and find the “Astera Integration Server” service. Go to the properties of the service by doing a right-click on it. Go to the logon tab in the Properties window and change the logon to a user that has proper access to the database.

This should take care of this issue.