Error in data preview with Salesforce Edition

I am trying to build some dataflows, but I get this message when I try to preview some of the data.

I thought the version we were using for trial was the full version. Can I get a different license key that will allow me to preview and transfer data from our internal CRM to Salesforce?
Is there a general line of Astera support?
Thanks.

Hi,
The license we gave you is a trial for the salesforce edition. This is a restricted version that limits to what you can connect to. As the error states, all of your sources or all of your destinations must be salesforce connections.
Is this the case?
Thanks

Thanks for the response. I’m trying to go from our local CRM to Salesforce going through a different function, so it only moves data where there are differences. Right now, it looks like this:

I’m not sure if I’m doing it correctly. Maybe you could get on my system (GoToMeeting) and help me through this first dataflow?

A bug with was filed and resolved for the issue of salesforce edition package not behaving correctly. This issue of not being able to preview items in Salesforce edition has been resolved in build 5.0.158.0